The functional consultant will be responsible for overseeing the User roles design and implementation process managed by the integrator team.
In parallel the Consultant shall oversee the long-term user roles target design working in close collaboration with the Integrator Security and architecture team as well as the Internal functional teams.
- Be accountable for User Roles & Security within the implementation project
- Ensure that a standard set of user roles and security elements are identified and validated, ensuring no SODs are inherent in the roles and all SOD touch points are identified.
- Ensure the mapping to current legacy systems users is completed, the user migration plan is developed and implemented
- English: Excellent written and verbal communication
- Extensive proven experience working as an Oracle ERP/Fusion Support Analyst or Functional Consultant for Oracle ERP Applications (Fusion Cloud
- The ideal consultant shall have a strong business focus, able to understand the fundamentals of user provisioning, SOD (Segregation Of Duties) and Compliance and make the translation between the business teams and the technical teams.